Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 July 2011

Moustache Day!

OK so I decided to do this blog thing. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing or even where to start, but I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I get upto on a day to day basis because lets face it people do love to laugh at me which I think is a good thing! Also my friend Julia (who has an awesome blog I might add!) http://monkeysandink.blogspot.com/ described it as having an eternal online diary, which pretty much sold it to me :0)

So I thought I'd start on my moustache day. A while back when I moved into my flat I got a pack of moustaches as a house warming gift (I dig Moustaches). They've been sat in a drawer for sometime waiting on an occasion for me to wear them.. That occasion did not come..


Me and Hamish.

So I just decided to give one an outing. I slapped it on a skipped off to work, now the scary thing is this tache looked awesome and I'm sure that the persons I passed on route to the shop didn't even bat an eye!

Initially I came a cropper a couple of issues, firstly the amount of heat that a tache causes and secondly I hadn't acquired the skill of blowing your nose without getting a snotty tache. I'm still trying to work this out..

After a while, with the shop being a bit quiet I then decided maybe I should match my beautiful facial hair with some suitably beautiful new clothes. So I wandered over to see Al at Not Now Cato and spoke to him regarding what type of attire would best suit me and make my tache stand out.. Al proceeded to re-style me accordingly. And this is the result!


Moustache Pose!


Classic Catalog Pose!

So I'm sure you'll agree I look pretty awesome as a man.. I named myself Harry (Natural progression from Hana) but on consulting the staff of De Courcy's Arcade I was informed that I look latin (cha ching) and Harry was not the name for me... Thereafter my good friend/sister renamed me Horacio....


Alan Styled me..


Then I kicked his arse!

So Horacio was an awesome alter ego, turns out he gets all the arcade chics......


And he sure has an attitude... It was a sad time when Horacio left the building... High light of the day.. Miss Lottie Lou's customer calling me transgender.. (Amazing)

So another skill to add to my list... I look great as a guy.... 

A fun day to start bloggin I think..



No comments:

Post a Comment