Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 July 2011

They Call Us The Delicates :0)

So my day off for those that know me (Workaholic that I am) I'm always looking for something to do. So when the fantabulous photographic genius that is Garry Maclennan enquired into my plans and asked me to take part in a shoot he was doing I thought I'd tag along... Now I'm not the most photogenic of persons (which I think Garry knows) but he did refer to me as a cool cat (which is really not true, I'm such a geek!) and then told me I'd just be in the background, so I thought I could manage it!

So I dandered down to Cushion and Cake where I got dressed up by Love Yesterday and then sat in the background trying to look pretty, whilst two professional girlies named Lauren and Nicole done all the hard work. I tried my best to be professional, but having my friend clare sat opposite me making me laugh every 2 minutes made this very difficult! Not sure how impressed Garry was, but he was doing some kinda Beavis and Butthead laugh which I assume means he didn't mind :0)



Trying to Concentrate on the flowers and not Clare!


We promptly ate cake which was yummy, I had coconut and lime.. Hyom Hyom Hyom... and then all took a stroll down to the most amazing launderette in the West... The Majestic.. We got some funny looks on route..





We decided to start a band called The Delicates, super awesome name. If only we could sing :0(..
I got a bit excited by the tumble dryers which were nearly as big as me, and really wanted to get in one. So I did....



Me and Clare snuck back in and she took this snap on her I Phone, I think Garry was a bit jealous of her skills!

On the way back we bumped into this fella...


He appears to be an alien with only 2 legs..

And then the cake shop was full, and getting changed was an issue. I managed to get back into my own clothes on the street, using Garry and Clare as a shield! All in all I had a super fun day and Garry made getting photo's taken so relaxing (I'm not usually keen coz of my stupid face!)

I love going to waitrose and hunting down the red clearance labels. Me and Charlotte had a bit of a blow out though and spent a fortune on hot chocolate making ingredients.. However we did come across these beauties....

10p Woop..

And lets just say had possibly the best hot chocolate ever, with a lil bit of Lavazza icecream on the side..


We've been buying DVD'S recently, that have to be within a £3 budget. The other day we succeeded in buying the best one ever, which was based around Hillbilly Zombies and had us laughing all night, so we decided to stick with the Zombie theme and get Zombie Women of Satan... We went from the top end of the scale to the bottom... If you ever see this DO NOT BUY IT.. Worst film ever.. (Did have a character called Pervo the clown which should of been funny... If only the actor wasn't so bad).. I fell asleep :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment