Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 August 2011

Awesome Secret, Suspense is killing me :0)

Well Folks what a super awesome weekend...


Friday went with the family for a dance or 3.. Here's me and Tony in action. Charlotte said she'd lost her dancing mojo and shortly thereafter got a mouthful of cider spat all over her by Tony.. Me and Sam done some strolling fight offs just for fun! Unfortunately I forgot my camera :0(..

Now Sat, So much fun went down.. I am fit to burst! It is all top secret, but I can tell you it involved the amazing Garry Maclennan and David Farquhar and me taking on an alter ego! It was amazing and can't wait to share.. But in the mean time heres a snippet of our antics before hand.. Involved Cider, Doritos and a bit of bush trimming..


Monday I had a bit more tattoo coloured in (It's the bottom half of my arm you can see above!) Then took a wee trip to the Tiki bar where we had ourselves a coupla cocktails including a Gin and Juice and Glasvegas Kiss! Nibbled on some chicken satay and then went and met Pieman from the tattoo studio.. We were meant to be going to see Captain America but decided to go bowling instead.. Been a super long time since I've been (Since my broken elbow milarky last year!) I didn't know that pieman was in ranks with the pro's. But I didn't mind loosing spectacularly as I am really good at..

They had an awesome photo booth....




And then we played arcade games. This place was so cool, the machines vomit tickets all over the show when you win. Then you toodle up to the desk and get a prize! Nikki and David have been collecting them up over a couple trips so they could get an super huge prize! They decided to keep them until next time (Pieman wanted to get a giant tiger shark teddy. David did not agree)

No comments:

Post a Comment